Tuesday, October 9, 2007

War on Terror Dialogue (8)

Jason I really liked your take on the whole thing. I agree with you that some those extreme cases like the one with the sex trade or Hitler are very difficult to handle. And sometimes the best solution to a huge problem can be very challenging to uncover.

I thought the Iraq thing was dead on. I 100 percent agree with the whole idea that many times war has political as well as economic motivation. The whole Sudan example was perfect. The US would not consider them a threat, so there would be no reason to interfere. This is how the system works.

I've been sending my friend Matt these emails and he has something to say about the whole christian and government sphere thing. Matt and I were planning on creating a blog and never got around to it. But we just created one today. I was wondering if I have You (Jason) and Brent's permission to post these emails in the blog. I think there is a lot of Good Dialogue going on here. If I post them, it will definatly make it easier to Read as a collective. And people can
leave comments. Let me know if that would be ok.

~Raleigh

1 comment:

Matt Matheson said...

Hey what do you know, we got around to it!

I love how you randomly capitalize stuff, raleigh...